|NEW Jet Orientation Course (JOC) - Boeing 737 800W
Course Venue - Jet Flight Training - Burgess Hill, United Kingdom
The JOC course is designed for students who may not wish to conduct a Type Rating Course but would like to gain some experience flying jet aircraft.
This course is designed to prepare candidates for an airline simulator assessment.
Many airlines now require the candidates to complete a JOC course as a mandatory prerequisite to the pilot selection process.
We have courses starting on a regular basis and we now use our Boeing 737 800W Full Flight Simulator at Burgess Hill which is a Level D device.
JOC Course Content
The course consists of 20 hours of simulator training together with pre-flight and post flight briefings.
- Introduction to Flight Director and Autopilot systems
- Raw data flying
- ILS approach using Flight Director and Raw Data
- Non precision approaches including NDB, VOR and LOC only and LNAV/VNAV
- Multi-crew co-operation (MCC)
- Crew Resource Management CRM
- Introduction to SOP's