|Boeing 737 (NG) 300-900 Type Rating
EASA Approval - GBR.ATO-0260
Type Rating conducted on Boeing 737 800W
Jet Flight Training - Burgess Hill, United Kingdom
Candidates are welcome to visit our Training Centre.
Groundschool Phase - 136 Hours
- Interactive Computer Based Training (CBT). PC or iPad options.
- Option to self study at home prior to joining our course.
- 12 days of Instructor led theoretical training and examinations.
- Performance, Flight Planning, Mass & Balance.
Extensive SOP, FMC programming & FMS training.
- Use of Normal and Non Normal Checklists
- Management of Abnormal and Emergency
Flight Training Phase - 52 Hours
- 16 hours of Fixed Base Simulator training. ( Full Flight Simulator without motion )
- 32 hours of Full flight simulator training.
- LST (Licence Skill Test).
Aircraft Base Training
- 6 Take-off and Landings.
- We have a B737 700 or 300 available as required.
- Training arranged within 1 month of LST.
Allow 6 weeks. Accomodation is available at low cost.
Boeing 737 Type Rating Entry Requirements
- Valid Commercial Pilot License
- Multi Engine Instrument rating (ME/IR)
- 70 hours Pilot In Command.
- Class 1 medical.
- Have passed the ATPL(A) theoretical knowledge examinations
- Have completed an MCC course. (Not required for MCC Integrated Type Rating)
Integrated MCC Course
The MCC course can be integrated into any of of Type Rating courses. The course consists of three days of ground school and 4 hours additional fixed base simulator training.
5 Pre simulator OTD (Other Training Device) and FMS (Flight Management System) are conducted.
Our Ground-school course is conducted by experienced TRI's
who will guide you through all aspects of the course.
Venue - Jet Flight Training, Burgess Hill, United Kingdom
19th June 2017
14th August 2017
25th September 2017
16th October 2017
Want more Details ?
For Type Rating enquiries please contact us on +44 333 800 3777 or send us an email.